Etsy store improvements

So, ever since taking the EtsyRain seminar the other day which was led by a top seller on Etsy, Littlput, I've been hard at work updating my store and asking people what is the most important updates they have made to their store, beside shooting great pictures. One of the suggestions I received was to make international shipping available. I found this amazing article that lays out how easy it is and made the update to my store. In the past, I've been convo'd by international buyers/sellers with various questions, so I know I have international buyers browsing my store. I certainly think this is a wise move, and super easy!

A question for the Etsy sellers out there: what is the most important update you've made to your store that has made all the difference?

And for our lovely buyers: What is the single most important factor when you choose to buy a particular item on etsy?

No comments: